Wire Basket Cablelay
Wire Basket Cablelay is laid within lengths of wire basket or tray to protect cables from protrusions, sharp edges, rough surfaces and kinking ridges thus maintaining the integrity of the data cables which lay on top. Damaged cabling considerably slows down system performance, causes loss of data and costs hours of additional work time. Our Cablelay products are designed to minimise the risk of damage often caused during installation and protects the cabling for the lifetime of the system.
- Cablelay Matting - A lightweight and flexible 6mm thick mat supplied on rolls for quick and easy installation.
- Cablelay Matting - Class 0 fire standard to meet Building Regulations for England and Wales
- Cablelay Matting - Rolls are joined using Cablelay tape which maintains the Fire Standard and prevents joint movement
- Cablelay Rigid - A 3mm thick compressed foam sheet that is lightweight, strong and flexible and available in a variety of widths to suit your wire basket installation.
- Cablelay Rigid - LS0H (low smoke and halogen free)
- Cablelay Rigid conforms to Class 1 (British Standards test 476 part 7)