Steel has a mechanical strength that makes it a robust and durable option for public areas where there is a high footfall. Steel trunking provides specifiers, contractors and end-users with reliable, practical systems with hard-wearing, clean lines and all the advantages of inherent LS0H (low smoke zero halogen) and screening properties.
Our compact Steel trunking systems incorporate stylish clean lines with a functionality that provides greater mechanical strength combined with first class fire performance, excellent screening capability and increased capacity for power and data services.
- Ease of installation - our base unit has two standard mounting holes of 6.5mm every 500mm
- Multiple earthing possibilities in the trunking, at the multi-purpose clip and with the coupler set
- Base systems held by internal coupler sets with scraping cams
- Friction fit covers
- Simple to cut system – empty base with no rail to cut through
- Wide range of fittings and accessories