At Marshall-Tufflex our employees are at the heart of everything we do. We have a dedicated team of hard working staff who are resourceful, enthusiastic and above all a really great bunch of people!
Why work at Marshall-Tufflex?
- We are a British, family owned company with a great heritage
- We are a brand leader in our market
- We are committed to developing new products and innovation
- We believe in high quality products and processes
- We donate to charity and over £750,000 has been donated in the last 10 years alone
- We take part in local community events and have an active Social Club
- We have strong environmental credentials
Our Manufacturing base is at Castleham Industrial Estate, Hastings, which houses our Production, Logistics and Specialised Application departments.
We also have distribution warehouses based in London and Manchester and a team of Area Sales Managers and Contract and Specification Manager’s based throughout the UK, working with our customers.
Click here to see Career Opportunities at Marshall-Tufflex
The company, is committed to assisting young local job seekers and has supported apprentices through relevant NVQ Level 3 Advanced Modern Apprenticeships.
Marshall-Tufflex attends a number of careers events in a drive to nurture and grow our own talent to the benefit of both our business and the local area. This includes local Jobs Fairs, school career programmes and engaging with organisations to support the next generation with entering the world of work.
Promoting Engineering Careers
We actively promote engineering and other career opportunities in the company to primary and secondary school students in the local area. We want to continue to develop local talent, keeping skilled workers in the town and inspiring young people to consider engineering and Marshall-Tufflex as a future career.
As well as offering careers in Engineering, we employ people in areas such as Customer Services, Marketing, Accounting, IT, Technical Support and logistics.